FAITH's Sexual Assault and Prevention Program
We're here for you 24 hours a day
To be connected with a trained advocate Call 1-888-782-1338.
FAITH's Power House contact:
768 Hwy 123 - Toccoa, GA 30577
How can FAITH help?
Some things that we can do that to help
Our trained staff can provide you with support and information from the time you contact us and throughout your healing process.
* Offer someone for you to talk through what happened
* Let you know about the laws in Georgia and in our community
* Explain the legal process if you decide to report the crime
* Provide support and help explain the process for any necessary medical procedures
* Offer counseling and support groups (free of charge)
* Ongoing Advocate support as long as needed
Education & Prevention
FAITH encourages and provides community education efforts to work toward the ultimate goal of ending sexual violence in our communities.
If you would like to be a part of creating a safer community, work environment, place of worship, home, etc., please give us a call at (706) 886-2290 or click here to find out more
When someone forces you to have sex.
Force Isn't Always Physical.
Threatens to harm you
Makes you feel something worse will happen if you do not give in
Has sex with you when you are too drunk or high to say no
Does not take no for an answer
threatens to tell others you had sex if you don't do it now
Threatens to harm themselves
This is considered rape by coercion and is as serious as rape by physical force.